FAQFAQ RechercherRechercher MembresMembres GroupesGroupes S’enregistrerS’enregistrer
ProfilProfil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés ConnexionConnexion

bogeyed his closing two holes.The 55t

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    strange music france Index du Forum -> Strange Music -> Actualité

hfy962464

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 08:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: bogeyed his closing two holes.The 55t Répondre en citant

LONDON -- Arsenal says goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny has signed a new "long-term" contract with the Premier League leaders. Chris Mullin Jersey . The 23-year-old Poland international is back as first choice at Arsenal after losing his regular spot in the team on occasions over the last three seasons. Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said in a statement released Saturday that "I have always believed he is an extremely talented player, with excellent reflexes and good mental strength. He continues to grow and improve all the time too, so he has the potential to be even better." Szczesny joined Arsenals academy from his hometown club Legia Warsaw in 2006. Klay Thompson Jersey . A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later.  After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. Draymond Green Jersey . Kamloops, B.C., the host city of this years Tim Hortons Brier, is where he won his first Canadian mens curling crown in 1996. http://www.nbawarriorsauthority.com/kevon-looney-warriors-jersey-c-19/ . Lisicki beat South African Chanelle Scheepers by a 7-5, 7-6 (7-1) margin. Next up for the Wimbledon runner-up will be Slovenian Polona Hercog, who outlasted Czech Petra Cetkovska 6-4, 5-7, 6-1.ST. ANDREWS, Scotland - Rory McIlroy found himself nine shots off the lead after a 1-over-par 73 in the first round of the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship on Thursday.Four days after celebrating a third straight European Ryder Cup victory, McIlroy could manage just one birdie against two bogeys at Carnoustie, one of the three courses.A 73 isnt disastrous, McIlroy said.Oliver Wilson of England, ranked 791 places below the top-ranked McIlroy, equaled the Carnoustie course record with an 8-under 64. Its the second straight year hes shot an opening 64 to lead the Dunhill Links. Last year, he finished tied for 59th.Wilson was in the Ryder Cup in 2008, the last time Europe lost to the U.S, but since 2011 has been competing on the secondary Challenge Tour. He received an invite for this week and sank nine birdie putts, finishing birdie-birdie-birdie-bogey-birdie.I shot a 63 a fortnight ago in the Kazakhstan Open, which is our major on the Challenge Tour, so to shoot a 64 here at Carnoustie is very pleasing, Wilson said.I only dropped one shot, which was disappointing at 17, but then to birdie the last makes up for that. Im so delighted to get Carnoustie and the tougher of the three courses out of the way.Raphael Jacquelin of France, also at Carnoustie, was one shot behind in second after a 65 which included an eagle on the par-5 14th, his fifth hole. Tim Hardaway Jersey. The Irish pair of Padraig Harrington and Shane Lowry shared third with 66s. Harrington, at Carnoustie where he captured the 2007 British Open, bogeyed his closing two holes.The 55th-ranked Lowry, desperate to earn a maiden Masters invitation by being inside the top-50 at years end, birdied six of his opening 10 holes at Kingsbarns course.McIlroy sent his opening tee shot at Carnoustie way left after hitting the ground about four inches (10 centimetres) behind the ball, but then managed to save par on the course where he won the low amateur medal in the 2007 Open won by Harrington.I just felt a little flat coming here after the crowds and everything that we were playing in front of last week, he said.Ive got Kingsbarns tomorrow, so I will try and post a better number and try and hang in there, and then go to St. Andrews over the weekend, a golf course Ive played well on before.Of the three other Ryder Cup winners in the field, Stephen Gallacher fared best with two eagles in a 68, followed by Victor Dubuisson (71), and Martin Kaymer (74). Their captain, Paul McGinley, was 2 over after four holes before ending with a par 72. Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Rams Jersey Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jersey Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys ' ' '

AIM

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Aoû - 08:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    strange music france Index du Forum -> Strange Music -> Actualité Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation